WE WANT TO HELP YOU | FREQUENT QUESTIONS:
• Who is authorized to drive the vehicle?
The only people authorized to drive the vehicle are those listed as the main driver or additional driver on the rental contract.
• What document is required to withdraw my reservation?
- The valid driver’s license or the international license if you do not belong to EU member countries
- Credit card.
- The voucher is your reservation.
- Photos or photocopies of driving licenses will not be accepted.
• What is the minimum age required to drive a vehicle with PROAUTO & ISLA BLANCA?
People who request authorization to drive the vehicle must have 21 years and 2 years of experience for groups: A, B, C, D, F … and 25 years and 3 years of experience for groups 2,3,4,5, M, N, P, H, I.
• Are there special conditions depending on the age of the driver?
People under 25 years of age may, as long as they have a driving license for at least 2 years, request authorization to drive the vehicle by paying a supplement. For more information on the cost of this supplement, see the Rental Terms and Conditions.
• Can I return the vehicle to an office other than the one where it was collected?
With Proauto you can pick up your vehicle at any of our offices and return it to a different office, thanks to our “One – Way” service. Our One – Way service is available in all our offices on the island of Formentera.
• Can I travel outside of FORMENTERA using the rental vehicle?
In no case will it be possible to travel to any of the other islands or peninsula with PROAUTO & ISLA BLANCA cars.
• Is it possible to confirm a specific make and model of vehicle?
At PROAUTO & ISLABLANCA we always try to offer you the vehicle of your choice. If this is not possible, we will give you a vehicle of the same category; and if for reasons of force majeure we do not have a vehicle of the selected category, we will give you a vehicle of a higher category.
• What type of insurance is included in the rental price?
The rental rates include the coverage of the Compulsory Automobile Insurance and the Complementary Civil Liability for damages against third parties derived from the use and circulation of the vehicle and VAT.
• What additional coverage and insurance can I hire to travel safer?
The insurance included in the rental rate does not provide coverage for:
• Damage to tires, rims, vehicle interiors, exterior rear view mirrors, glass and underbody.
• Tire blowouts from negligence or poor driving.
• Damage to the clutch.
• The days the vehicle was stopped until it was repaired.
• Towing costs and fines.
These exclusions may be fully or partially covered by express contracting, at the time of vehicle collection, by means of an extra coverage.
• What type of insurance is included in the rental price in Formentera?
Rentals originating in the Formentera offices have special insurance conditions whereby, even though all of the above applies, there is a franchise for damage to the vehicle caused by accident or theft. The amount of this excess varies depending on the category of the rented vehicle, establishing the following amounts:
FRANCHISES AND INSURANCE:
Loss, theft or damage caused to goods or objects transported in the vehicle are excluded from the basic insurance.
The FRANCHISE and the exemption for the payment of the franchise (SUPER CDW: Insurance that covers damage to the rented car) in case of accident, theft, loss or loss of some of its parts, is detailed below:
A, X, € 500. Eliminate the franchise for € 10 / day.
B, C € 700. Eliminate the franchise for € 12 / day.
D, E, F, G, G2, M, H, € 700. Eliminate the franchise for € 14 / day.
J, K, L, K2. € 800. Eliminate the franchise for € 15 / day. 2,3,5, N, M, € 1500. Eliminate the franchise for € 18- € 25 / day
There will be the possibility of reducing the amount of these franchises to zero with the contracting of an extra special coverage. Those clients who do not wish to take out said insurance are obliged to leave a deposit for the value of said franchise.
• Are the vehicles delivered with a full tank of fuel?
At the time of making the rental contract, the client will be told how much fuel and what class is in the vehicle. The customer agrees to return the vehicle as delivered. In case of bringing it with less amount, the difference would be charged according to the table published in the rental counters. Clear prices on fuel policy.
• How can I modify or cancel my reservations?
If you have made the reservation of your vehicle through our website, the reservations department will assist you.
• How much does it cost to cancel my reservation if I have prepaid through the web? Will I get the money back?
You can cancel your reservation at any time at no cost as long as it is canceled at least 48 hours before the reservation date, if the cancellation is less than 48 hours. before the reservation date, refunds will not be accepted.
Any questions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Can I pay for the rental contract with a debit card?
Yes, but in that case it is mandatory to leave a deposit that will depend on the coverage contracted. If you do not have the excess exemption coverage, you must pay a deposit equal to or greater than the amount of the excess.
•Is the vehicle collected directly at the port terminal or do I have to go to another place?
They should go to the offices of the central reservation company, which are located in the port of La Savina.
Location Google Maps central reservation office Proauto:
• Who will install the accessories that I reserve as extras?
Once the accessories have been collected in our office, it is the customer who has the responsibility of correctly installing the accessories in the vehicle. In the case of an incorrect installation, Autollorm Tallers, hereinafter Proauto Isla Blanca, is not responsible for the damages caused.
• What should I do if I want to extend the duration of my contract?
If you have not yet collected the car, you can modify your reservation at any time by calling the reservation center or extend it from the mail
If you have already collected the car and want to extend the duration of your contract, you should go with your rental vehicle to the nearest Proauto & Isla Blanca office. You cannot make contract extensions over the phone. Check the section about our offices to find out which office is closest to your location.
• Is there any type of refund if I deliver my vehicle before the end date of my contract?
If you return your vehicle before the end date that appears in your rental contract, the money is returned for the days not used, adjusted to the days of rental use.
• How can I request an invoice for my rental?
You can request the invoice corresponding to your rental contract by sending an email to email@example.com.
In that same email you must indicate the contract number. Our administration colleagues will forward you the detail of your invoice via E-mail.
- Contact us to receive your vehicle at your own accommodation anywhere on the island.
- No extras or surprises: Rates include mandatory insurance and taxes.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess according to the model.
- Delivery of the vehicle with enough fuel and you return it the same.
- Safety: All motorcycles and quads include two helmets in the price.
- Totally unlimited mileage without any restriction.
- Consult OFFERS for rentals of more than 8 days and for more than 14 days.
- Technical assistance on the road at all times by a great team of professionals.
- Consult for supplements and extras such as seats for babies and children, or deliveries and returns outside office hours.
- The newest and widest range of vehicles in Formentera; Fiat, Opel, Peugeot, Dacia, Suzuky, Jeep, Renault, Mercedes, Critröen, Aprilia, Honda, Piaggio. From economic vehicles, to luxury vehicles, family, mono-volumes, 4 × 4, SUV, electric …
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND YOUR BEST DEAL RIGHT NOW?
- Flexible COVID-19 cancellation up to 24 hours of arrival. (Conditions adapted during the state of alarm or perimeter closure of the territory or country)
- Normal cancellation up to 72 hours before arrival.